Sweet Dreams are Made of...


I found myself somewhere unknown to me. The place is pitch black, like light never existed. Despite of this situation, I can see things. Whenever I close my eyes I can see shadows of things, silhouette. Like an infrared that sends images based on temperature. Im not the right person to explain this, but it is like that. I can see the huge log blocking the way. Branches that have sharp thorns, and the knee-high mud grabbing my feet. I knew I was in a swamp, and that there's a small hut maybe a kilometer away, and a person in that hut waiting for me.

I carefully walked through the unforgivable swamp. My hands anxiously touching the things I see infront of me as to not to further wound myself. The mud continuously grabbing my feet. I feel so weary.  But all these things would come to an end. I can see the small hut. A shabby small hut that a small amount of wind could blow it apart.

I knocked twice to the wooden door. Someone stirred inside.

Mama, mama, Im here. I came.

Shhhh, keep your voice down. Come inside.

Inside the hut is still dark, but I can feel warm fingers touching my face.

I knew you'd come. You are tired. Come, rest now. And she let me sleep on her lap.


This was the dream I had when I was in elementary. This is one of those dreams that wouldn't want to fade away from my memories. Time is 12:12AM, I can't sleep. The Sandman is late.

Note to Sandman: Hurry up and put me to sleep already lol.

9 nagsalita

9 nagsalita:

musingan said...

sweet dreams are made of this... everybody's looking for somenthing... ahahahha.. I reameber the fisrt start of that song. I forgot whats the title...

Nishiboy said...

^lol bagay nga yang song na yan kay kraehe. "Some of them want to use you. Some of them want to be used by you."

Akoni said...

I am flying without wings, title of the song musingan..hehe

consult natin sa dream readers to..:)

hello kraehe I miss your name..hehe

Kraehe said...

@musingan
Sweet dreams din ang title, salamat sa pagdaan.

@Nishi
pano naging bagay yan? o_O wala lang ako maisip na title wakekeke

@Akoni
anong meron sa name ko? XD

musingan said...

@Nishiboy: ahahhaha.... dinagdagan pa... ahahha...
@Akoni: really yan ang title... kaw talaga...

@Kreahe: thanks din... wala lang thanks lang...

Akoni said...

hahaha..sabi ko sayo e, naalala ko lang friend ko kapag nakikita ko name mo...hehehe..magkatunog kasi..hehe..see my mama's post, my blog siya about her. :)

Kraehe said...

@musingan
wahihihi..sige na nga, thanks na rin XD

@Akoni
sige sige check ko. penge ng link incase maligaw ako ahihihi.

Akoni said...

http://mommy-razzz.blogspot.com/2011/03/paglilinaw.html Dito ang daan

Diamond R said...

sweet dreams are made of cream...
kung pwedi lang ma e program ang panaginip ang saya.

sana may makaimbento niyan. kikita yan.

Post a Comment