Cool Coincidence


I don't know if this is just a coincidence. But just yesterday, while browsing some cool artworks on the net, I found something really cool. Remember my post entitled Water World last Jan 22, 2011? It describes events from a dream of mine the night before. You can check my post if you haven't read it yet.

So yesterday, here's what I found.

 
 Art by Hugh Sicotte

 Cool eh? Though some aspects are different. (Like, in my post there was a huge whale, in the drawing its a shark. Theres a school of fish in the drawing, my post has none.) But the concept is almost the same.

 I don't claim anything on this matter, and I respect the artist of his artwork. I just wanted to show some pure coincident awesomeness.

4 nagsalita

4 nagsalita:

Lhuloy said...

hala..oo nga anoh..prang pinag-biyak n balyena...jeje..
maybe it's a sign?! don't know wat it is though...jejeje...

musingan said...

baka may third eye ka... O kakaibang kapangyarihan... you can see the future...

Kamila said...

nice... para namang dejavu.. hehehe... at ang nice nung photo

Kraehe said...

@Lhuloy
anong sign naman yan? ahihihi. salamat sa pagdaan

@musingan
hala! me ganung factor? XD ayoko ng third eye...ayoko makakita ng multo, takot ako.

@Kamila
salamat po sa pagdaan, parang dejavu nga. gusto ko sa next dream na ipopost ko meron ding ganito wahihihi.

Post a Comment