The Charming Prince



Photo by nicobou

Of course, my prince doesn't look like the one above. This was just the photo I showed him and we laughed a lot. He made up stories, of how the fly reacts to the signboard and how the frog tries to convince everyone that he is a charming prince.

My prince has a huge sense of humor. He makes me smile a lot, makes me laugh like I've never laughed before. Some days that really suck, he could still manage to joke about it and would tell me that it is okay because he got me. He is very optimistic.

My prince is more like a medicine to me. We are each others medicine. When I'm down, he would cheer me up. When I need someone to talk to, he listens. He's always there whenever I need him. To him, I am his medicine. I am the first one to know whenever something's troubling him. He seeks my advice which really flatters me. He confides to me his feelings and it is always my honor to be his guest.

My prince has this iron shield that protects me from any harm. There's no safer place in my opinion but beside him. This shield is also contagious. It runs through me that makes me want to take care of myself because I don't want him to worry about things that can be handled. Like he said, he likes my being "not always the damsel in distress".

My prince isn't a frog that would transform into a human when kissed by true love. Or someone who offers marriage  in exchange of the glass slipper. He is real, tall, dark and handsome. We're not living in a fairy tail with castles, magic and dragons. We live in a real world, with dragon-like challenges that we have to face on a daily basis. We are real and we believe in us. We believe on the one thing that holds us together. We believe in love.

Happy Valentines day to everyone!

18 nagsalita

18 nagsalita:

chinchan said...

gaano ka ka charming ? hihihihi

happy valentines day!!!



http://www.juanderfulpinoy.com/
chinchan

Lhuloy said...

wow...kakakilig nman ng post muh...
parang pang novel ang dating..
and congratz for hving that nice love life...
happy hearts day to you at sana magtagal pa keu... (n_n)

Lakwatsero Ako said...

yihheeeeee... happy balemtayms din

Kraehe said...

@lhuloy
salamat ahihi happy hearts day din sayo!

@lakwatsero
salamat sa pagdaan ^___^ hapi balemtayms hihi.

Leonrap said...

ang cheesy... ahahaha....
ang cute nung palaka... tumi-3D! lol

mommy-razzz said...

ang cute ng keropi.. i mean ng palaka.. hehe! :))

uno said...

ahahhaa happy valentines...

im happy for you you have your prince

Kraehe said...

@leonrap
salamat sa pagdaan, ang kulit ng comment tumi-3d wakekeke

@mommy-razzz
salamat po sa pagbisita sa aking munting kaharian. welcome po ^_^

@uno
thank you, thank you hihi. that prince will always be mine harhar XD

kikilabotz said...

happy valentines po ^_^

DENASE said...

Happy valentine's dude.

http://arandomshit.blogspot.com/

Kamila said...

weeeh ang sarap! Happy valentines! hahaha

exanthiel said...

must...find...someone...like...him!!

hihi :D

happy velentines!! :D

Katherine said...

*points to the paragraph before Happy Valentine's* Tama! True love is realistic, not idealistic and merely full of illusions and dreams. Both man and woman must work hard to make those dreams come true, and to let love remain in their relationship. Hindi yung petiks at pagpapacute and sweet lang lagi. :)

Kraehe said...

@kikilabotz, DENASE and exanthiel
salamat po sa pagbisita, mga bagong mukha ahihihi. coffee muna kayo, happy hearts day din

@Kamila
happy hearts day to you, wag ka muna magpaalam sa blogspere. kung kilan naman start na kita stalk wahihihi.

@Katherine
I agree with you, yung tumatagal na relationship dumaraan sa maraming butas ng karayom. Kahit ilang bagyo at unos pa, matibay pa rin ang relationship. Yun ang true love.

Mao Pao said...

nice post...kakakilig... XD

E•M•O•T•E•R•A said...

Happy heart's! daming kilig ko :)

Nortehanon said...

Awwww....how sweeet...

Kraehe said...

@mao pao, emotera and nortehanon
salamat po ng marami sa pagbisita ^___^ talamat talamat!

Post a Comment